Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Latest Incarnation of My Scrap Room - Part 4

Welcome to the next installment of my scrap room pics! This post shows you my desk area. Our good friend Dave gave me the desk and it's PERFECT! I wanted something that could be used for both my computer and scrapping, and this one works great.

The desk is an L-shape with 2 shelves (not attached) and a keyboard drawer. The below pic shows the corner. You can see my bulletin board full of fun things, my inkpad holder (shown in more detail in my post about stamp storage), my Making Memories carousel (LOVE that!), a glass of my ever-present sweet tea, and some other misc. things.

These next few pics show the shelves.

I got the cute unit w/ the pink and green drawers from Michael's on clearance. The white thing on top is the Slice desktop storage unit.

I use these 6-section Art Bin boxes for my Cat's Eye inks, journaling blocks, Smooch, gel pens, and Sharpies.

I keep my adhesives handy in a cute white metal colander and you can see my self-healing quilting mat and my trimmers.

This pic shows how big the drawers area - I keep my Xyron X machines (one for repositionable and one for permanent) in one and my acrylic blocks in another. You can see I have double-stick tape with the blocks - rather than putting Tack-It Over on all my unmounted stamps, I just attach them to the blocks with the tape. Much easier!

A third drawer holds date stamps and embellishments - anything having to do with time.

This is a view underneath the L of the desk. Paper shredder, specific projects in the black unit (with larger things like my Scor-Pal on top). The white drawers (from Joann's) hold my bills, candy (yes, that warrants an entire drawer lol), techie stuff, and misc. stuff.

Since paper towels are a major need when crafting and making messes, I got a cheap plastic paper towel holder and attached it underneath the desk using strong Command by 3M strips. LOVE those things!

You'll see a pic later of the whole desk, but for now I hope you enjoyed looking at the things I store on and under it!

Next post is other miscellaneous storage in my room.
Jenn

No comments: