Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Latest Incarnation of My Scrap Room - Part 3

This post is about my stamp and stamp supply storage.

The first pic is how I store my wood-mounted stamps. I don't have too many, since a lot of them I've removed from the blocks. I use plastic boxes from Joann's (which of course I can't find online now that I need to lol).

All of my stamps are cataloged in this notebook by theme, with their location listed.

This is the top drawer of my IKEA cd holder, that you saw in a previous post. It's two drawers, unfinished wood. I keep some of the cd cases holding acrylic and um stamps, my pre-inked stamps, and other misc. things in here.

The bottom drawer. CD cases holding um and acrylic stamps (not CTMH; those are all in a fabric drawer elsewhere in my room). I try to keep sets together, but there's no rhyme or reason as to which case gets which stamps since they are all organized in my catalog.

My wonderful CTMH ink tower. The pink basket on top is from Joann's last fall and holds mists. I used SU rubons to decorate - is that wrong lol? The other side, not pictured, has my color wheel velcroed to it.

This awesome unit houses non-CTMH inks, my glue pad, reinkers, texturing tools, misc. specialty pads, all silver/gold inks/pens, and swatch rings. The drawers are all sold separately, so you only get what you need. I got the cute little shelf it's on at Michael's and painted it white.
Thanks for looking! Next post is my desk.
Jenn

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Wow... you've got a lot of stamps... I need to come play in your room lol :) I love the whole binder idea for being able to locate a stamp. Someday maybe I'll have enough stamps to start a binder/storage system lie this :)