Monday, March 1, 2010

The Latest Incarnation of My Scrap Room - Part 6

This post is a fun one since it's all my knick-knacks - not much use other than to make me happy! :)

I had this board made for me at a scrap retreat - it holds four layouts or projects and was just too cute to resist!

I got the INSPIRE plaque at Pier 1 - totally Tim Holtz and the purples matched my room perfectly! Although it's not nearly as girly as the rest of the space lol. Below that is a wood shelf I painted white and display purple things on.

This is a better view of the knick-knack shelf I showed you last post. I made several of the frames and other things on it.

A view above the Expedit - mini albums on end and in the white basket, Christmas and Birthday and two empty Iris cases, and above that shelves that dh painted white and put up and I lined with ribbon for all my stuffed animals. (A couple more Build-a-Bears are shown lol).

The other half of the top of my Expedit (another BAB). Empty mini-albums are in the white bin.

Some Mardi Gras/Gasparilla beads and mask.

My Wall of Fame. CKU tote signed by all the scrap celebs, CKU diploma, Ali Edwards and Donna Downey autographed pics, Club Scrap owners autographs, Heidi Swapp's autograph, and a mini book with pics of me and celebs. The the right of the closet is a 12x12 frame from Michael's painted white and lined w/ thick felt w/ several buttons on it. Below that and below the clock is a frame my dad made me to house my graduation tassels (I don't have as many degrees as it looks like lol, I went to Community College and there's two tassels from one degree due to honor society or something).

Almost done - the last post is a few overview pics so you can see how everything goes together!
Jenn

No comments: