Friday, March 12, 2010

Too Wicked to Kiss - Update

I posted about my friend Erica Ridley's new book, Too Wicked to Kiss, the other day.

I saw her on Sunday and got my book autographed, and had just finished reading it before I went. I really enjoyed it a lot! Erica is a very talented writer, and was very descriptive so you could picture everything in your head. In some cases maybe a bit too much lol, but that's better than not enough! The storyline was enjoyable, and I really felt for the main characters, Evangeline and Gavin. Plus with her writing, Gavin sounded a lot hotter than he looks on the cover lol ;)

You can purchase the book at any local bookstore in the romance or new release section, or here at Amazon.

Looking forward to her next release in 2011, Too Sinful to Deny!
Jenn

No comments: