Saturday, March 15, 2008

Monica made me do it

Monica tagged me and said I had to answer these questions. So I am.

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I'm not really sure lol.
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Sept 2007 to go to Wisconsin for the Club Scrap retreat.
3. What did the last text message you sent say? Can't remember, I don't text too often.
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Sense of humor, smile, nice biceps
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Non-scrapping - do my taxes, Scrapping - finish Colorado/NM album
6. Shoe size? varies depending on shoes - 7 to 8.5
7. Been to Mexico? Yes, honeymoon in Cancun and one day in Cozumel on a cruise
8. When is the last time you had a massage? Never had a professional massage - need one!
9. What was the last TV show you watched? In it's entirety? Have no idea, it's been years.
10. What are your plans for the weekend? Finish the Tampa Bay Scrapbook Treasure Hunt, do laundry, and get myself slightly more organized than I am now.
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? I couldn't marry him TODAY, I'd need time to plan another wedding lol (I enjoyed planning ours and would love to plan again!) If he was just asking today for a future date, of course I'd say yes all over again!
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Same thing as in the post below this one lol.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping!
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? I could just eat up David Beckham, he's so yummy! And still like Josh Dumahel or whatever his name is on Las Vegas.
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? No, saw a male revue once, and that was enough for me.
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? I love peppermint - that flavor that only comes out at Christmas!
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Can't recall
18. Ever go camping? Once as a Girl Scout - hoping not to repeat the experience
19. Last phone call? To dh to tell him I was almost home and he needed to come outside and see Jill's car.
20. Are you allergic to anything? Polka dots, lavendar (not the color, love that!), spearmint
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? nothing new recently - just have been reminded that it's short and that everything happens for a reason although it's often not fair
22. What do you do at work? not much - just kidding! Various accounting things to close the books each month
23. What is your mom's name? Lenore
24. Ever cried for no reason? there's always a reason, sometimes stupid, sometimes not
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? the what? I guess I'm old, never heard of it!
26. What is your favorite color to wear? any earth tones
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? Florida to Seattle via Dallas and Houston and Delta's obnoxious employees
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? As a kid, we always drove on vacations. Maryland to Yellowstone Park was probably the longest, with many fun detours in between
29. What are your turn-offs? there are many!
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? beer - can't remember what the name was, it was something neither Rob or I had tried before
31. What are you craving right now? a good juicy bacon cheeseburger

Who's next? I'm not gonna tag anyone, but comment and let me know if you answer!
BTW - thanks Wendy for answering the questions from my previous post!
Jenn

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Loved reading all your answers. I think we all must be old, cause none of use seem to know what the crank cat dance is. lol. :)

Erica Ridley said...

Never had a professional massage??? Jenn, get thee to a masseuse!!!

Dylan said...

Hi Jenn,

Sorry for leaving this comment here, but this is Dylan from DealTaker.com. Would you mind emailing me at dylan@dealtaker.com so I can ask you a question about your prize?

Thanks so much!

Sherry Wright said...

Loved the calendar you made, thought I'd comment on a more recent post, lol. Fun answers as well. :0)