Sunday, October 5, 2008

Friends Word Book

Here is a Friends Word Book class project I did with my friend Suzanne at the Scrapbook Expo in Orlando eariler this year. We've been going to the expo for five years together, and make a girls' weekend out of it. For the past few years it has fallen near one of our birthdays, so it became a birthday celebration as well.

It only seemed fitting since I took the class at the Expo with my Expo Buddy that I make the book about our friendship.

Here's the entire book from the front. All materials SEI.
Another front view. I didn't do anything with the back of the F or the front of the R yet (going to have our names). Here's the back of the R. Pic is of us (Suzanne on the left, me on the right) at Sea World.
Front of I. Charlotte, me and Suzanne at M&Ms World in Orlando.
Back of I. Me and Suzanne at a crop YEARS ago, when I was much skinnier! Front of E. Suzanne, Vicki, and I by Disney's All-Star Cafe.
Back of E. Me and Suzanne at Whim-So-Doodle during the 2007 Scrapbook Treasure Hunt. Front of N. Me and Suzanne at Sea World for their Halloween event.
Back of N. Me, Jill, and Suzanne at the Expo a couple years ago. Tag pulls out and has journaling on the back.
Front of D. Pic is of me and Suzanne at the Zoo's Winter Wonderland event a couple years ago. Back of D. Suzanne and I showing off our new Club Scrap tote bags at the 2007 Rolling Retreat.

Front of S. Suzanne and I at Margaritaville to celebrate her birthday last year. Smaller pic is a couple years ago outside the Lego store at Disney Downtown.

Thanks for looking!
Jenn

2 comments:

Christy said...

SO SO SO pretty Jenn. Great job.

Kimberly said...

Wow... this is awesome... love the paper and embellies you used on it :)