Friday, March 12, 2010

Walgreen's

I never used to shop at Walgreen's until I started couponing. Now I love to see how much I get buy for how little! Here's this week's trip:

I got:
5 packages of Oreos (sale)
1 package or Oreo Cakesters (sale and $1 coupon)
2 packages of lunch meat (sale and $1/2 coupon)
4 packages Dole fruit cups (sale and $1/4 coupon)
Cotton balls (not on sale/no coupons)
Reeses' Peanut Butter eggs (sale)
Walgreen's aspirin (free with coupon)
Green nail polish (St Patty's Day! - no sale/coupon)
Soft Soap pump (clearance for 80 cents)
4 Reach toothbrushes (paid 99 cents for all 4 after coupons and sale)
Charmin (sale and coupon)
Excedrin (free w/ coupon)
3 bottles Dawn dish soap (sale and coupons)

Used $11 in Register Rewards from last week, got $5 more that I used (2 separate transactions today).

Spent $21.77
Saved $64.26 or 75%

Also got a prescription transferred there, and got a $25 cert for future purchases on that! Woohoo!!
Jenn

No comments: