Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another "Perfect" Scrapbook Class


Leisa, a super paper-crafts teacher, is doing a series of "Perfect" classes at one of our local stores, Whim-So-Doodle. The first was The Perfect Brew (a beer journal and tasting), and then yesterday we did The Perfect Crush. We made this cute wine journal, then after a break for lunch did a wine tasting at Bella Brava. The bartender rocked - she is very knowledgeable and had us try 6 different Italian wines (with generous-sized samples). I generally don't care for reds - but I loved one we had. Naturally it's pricey at $55 a bottle lol (

Here are some pics of the book I made (mostly Leisa's design).




Here's our group AFTER all that wine!

This and the very first pic are ones I took just playing around.
The yummy, expensive wine!Jenn

1 comment:

Therese said...

Oh my goodness, what an awesome idea. The scrapbook looks amazing, too. Love the cork.