Sunday, October 7, 2007

Looks like I figured it out!

I officially have a blog now, I've joined the 21st century!
So now that you're here, I'll share a couple things I made yesterday. The first is a perpetual calendar that I got in the crafts section at Wal-Mart and decorated using Scrap 'Til Dawn's Homemade Midnight Kit along with Gin-X Express-Ons rubons.


The next one is kind of goofy, but it means a lot to me. I recently quit my job after 9 years, and when I e-mailed all the people I worked with to tell them I got back some really nice notes. So I scrapped them all in a mini book using Imaginisce's Exotic East paper and embellishments (thanks Donna!). Although the flowers were part of the line, they didn't come close to matching - so I inked them.

I made something else but it's a gift so I can't post it here :)




3 comments:

Hetty said...

Welcome to the world called: BLOG!!! I just love your desk calender!
Hetty
view my blog at: http://craftchaos.blogspot.com

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

Ditto! Welcome to the Blog world :)

Christy said...

GREAT JOB JENN. Haylee started a blog for me, but I have no idea what I am doing either.
Have fun.