Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Organ Donation

My posts so far have been light-hearted, but now I have a serious topic - organ donation. If you haven't signed up to be an organ donor, please do - and make your wishes known to your family. It's something many people don't think about, and too many people on transplant lists die waiting. One person's organs can save 8 lives.

This plea comes about from a new friend's experience. Her darling little girl, Savannah, has a rare liver disease and has been on the transplant list for a new liver for 6 months. Please watch this video montage of her story and talk to your family today.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=405f2f547cfd82d9b619e3&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email

Thanks for reading,
Jenn

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Jenn, I also added this link to my blog. thanks for sharing. I will pray for their family that they do not have to loss of their precious daughter. take care and blessings, dawn g