Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

Rather than go to sleep and get up early, me, Jill, Nancy, and Steph didn't go to bed! We headed to the Scrapbook Shoppe for their Black Friday 50% off sale at midnight after stuffing ourselves on Thanksgiving! The sale went on from midnight through 9am, but it seems most people went at midnight. We got there when it started, and didn't get out 'til almost 3am the line was so long! We all got good deals, and Jill scored big time - the last Scor-Pal for $20 with the sale!

We went to breakfast at Denny's after (which was quite crowded considering it was the middle of the night), and didn't get home 'til about 4:30. I spent some time looking at the ads again debating whether to go out or not, and decided against it. Crashed finally at 6am after hitting a couple online sales :)

Here are a couple pics to prove I was there!


Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving/great weekend!
Jenn

1 comment:

Scrappin and Yappin said...

I wish I had known you were going, I wanted to go but no one else I talked to could stay up that late. But you know me, night is my best time! But I figured 50% was cool, but I saved 100% by not going. That sounds like John talking, not me. There really isn't anything at all I need to buy either, lol
What all did you get?