Saturday, July 18, 2009

CTMH Convention Mini-Album

I finally scrapped the Close to My Heart convention pics from last July/August. I used a DCWV 8x8 mini album, but everything else is CTMH. Silhouette Level 2 paper pack, Friendship large and small alphas, Extreme Caps alpha, and Circle Around stamp set. Some of the pages are boring, but I put everything here so you could see the whole album.
Jenn


Ribbon is from our nametags. The pin in the middle was given to us, and I took the back off and glue-dotted it on.

Stamped stars as background.

The only lumpy thing in the book - my nametag.

Huge banner hung to welcome us - convention was at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando.

The night before everything started us newbies had an orientation - complete with cute furry purple tiara!

I had three awesome room-mates!



It's dark, but in these pics are the goodies our unit leader, Adeline, gave us. She's now my upline because Adriane moved :(

Anita Renfroe is freakin' hilarious! We were crying we laughed so hard!

Can't remember his name, but this guy is a great magician who performed for us Friday night.


We each chose a button featuring a word that represented us. I chose "Happy" because I had just quit a bad job and was really happy.

I stamped the background - something I hadn't done before this book! See the pic on the bottom? Those are the 15 stamp sets I WON!


Top is part of our goodie bags, and the bottom is a cool project we did.



Love how the title of this turned out! I stamped "agenda" in Bamboo twice and then in Black. The next several pages are boring, but if you want to see how I used the program scroll through them.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I personally like your book and don't find it a bit boring. Sometimes "simple" is better!
Love ya!

MomInTraining3 said...

Hey Jenn. Cute book!

Barbara said...

Hey Jenn,
No time since last convention -guess you forgot that you actually had 4 roommates but I realize I was boring. Hope eveything is going good.
Barb S

Jen said...

I loved your book! I just signed as a CTMH consultant and can not wait for DC next year!! I really enjoyed your blog.

Sue said...

Hee hee! I just recently did mine too! Procrastinaters unite!