Saturday, August 1, 2009

CHA Happiness!

****1/16/10 - sorry, had to remove the album from Flickr since I'm only allowed 200 pics! If you want to see the pics that were here, comment and I'll do a new post with them****


Jill, Cheryl, and I spent the week in Orlando at CHA. We had an awesome time! I learned so much and enjoyed almost every minute. Took 7 classes and all but one were awesome (one stunk!). Won a pink Slice and new card, a Scrap Caddy for my Cricut carts, and at the Supershow I won an OTT Light! Tons of freebies too. I haven't taken a pic of the make-and-takes, that will come later - still trying to put everything else away! Here's a slide show of some pics from the week - believe it or not, I didn't even take 50 photos! Enjoy!
Jenn

1 comment:

Sue said...

OMG! What a haul! Your poor baby car!!! You scored big time!

Love me some t!m!!!