Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bill Engvall

On Sunday, Rob and I had a great time in Lakeland. Yes, really, lol.

We went to an early dinner at Harry's and I got lucky with 2-for-1 Hurricanes, yum! There was a screaming child who we thought would never leave though - and apparently the manager thought so too, because she came to all the tables and apologized! Their bread is so yummy, I could have just eaten that and not had a meal.

After we ate, we walked around Lake Mirror Park for a bit. It was a gorgeous day out, so it was nice to be outside.

We then drove to the Lakeland Center to see Bill Engvall. OMG is he funny! I have the "Here's Your Sign" CD but all his material was new. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to barf! There were so many times when Rob and I nudged each other because we could relate to what Bill was saying. What a great show - we'd definitely go see him again! Of course I didn't bring the camera with the zoom - who knew I'd actually be able to take pics?

It's always nice to spend the day with Rob, although if he actually were to read my blog (that's another thing, I could totally say embarrassing things about my family on here and they'd never know lol!) he'd likely respond with an "ewwwww" and a big grin rather than agreeing with me lol :) That's ok, I know he loves me (usually). ;)
Jenn

No comments: