Friday, February 19, 2010

The Latest Incarnation of My Scrap Room - Part I

I took a ton of pics of the latest re-do of my scrap room and will be doing a series of posts. The first is my Expedit from IKEA.

The first pic is an overall view of the wall and corner where my Expedit sits.

The 4 open cubes on the left are filled with my themed items, all stored in Cropper Hopper paper holders or Dollar Tree paper holders for the most part. Pretty much everything relating to a theme goes here - paper, stickers, brads, ribbon, etc. Only stamps are elsewhere.

These are almost all my alphas - stickers, buttons, chipboard, diecut, etc. They are in Craft Keeper envies by color. Black and "naked" are stored in my Jetmax cubes, coming in another post.

All my color embellishments except ribbon and brads/eyelets are in plastic drawers. I've opened the brown one so you can see.

I used different sized drawers in order to fit more on less shelves - two 3-drawer units and 4 one-drawer units. Beading books are next to the stacked single drawers.

Organizational books. I have an illness, what can I say ;) In front of them is my ribbon scrap jar. The shelf below has an accordion file with my paper scraps by color, a zippered binder (from K-Mart) with my dies and embossing folders, and another jar with leaf embellishments.

My Gasparilla beads and my treasured light-up Cracker Barrel. Under them are paper holders (12x12 size) from The Scrap Rack holding Club Scrap kits and my black and gray papers. The little gold box is from my engagement ring and the bubbles are from my rehearsal dinner years ago :)

I LOVE this totes. Got them from Michael's - they have a few other colors too. They fit perfect and hold a lot. From left to right: Punches, Circle/Square Punches, Alpha Stamps, and Die-cutting supplies.

Cropper Hopper photo cases. Next to them are memorabilia and other pics to be put away.

Inside one of the IKEA Drona boxes (13x13x15 fabric drawers) that fill the bottom row. This one is patterned paper that is more than one color, or coordinating kits. The others have pre-made layouts ready for pics (2), alterable items, and beading supplies (see next pic).

Beading supplies are stored in plastic sandwich containers, one color per container. Findings are in the divided floss container you see in the middle, and tools are in a stackable container from Joann's.

I got these purple containers on clearance at Target. They hold extra themed items that won't fit in the theme paper holders, extras of various supplies, and misc.

Hope you enjoyed looking at my Expedit! More to come in the next few days!
Jenn

No comments: