Friday, February 19, 2010

The Latest Incarnation of My Scrap Room - Part 2

Next up is my Jetmax cubes from Michael's (Target and a few other stores carry these as well). They were so easy to put together and are pretty sturdy. And they hold a TON of stuff!

The first pic is an overall view. I have 8 cubes total. I would have gone higher on the stack of 3, but the darn lightswitch is there :) The ugly wood thing on the bottom is a CD case holding stamps - coming in a future post.

Two cubes are the ones with shelves, holding all my 12x12 non-themed paper, solid and patterned. The purple box on top holds pics.

This cube had two shelves (notice the paper sample inside, as if I couldn't tell what color it was lol) and two large drawers - perfect for mats, including 6x6 and 5x7!

I have three 3-drawer cubes. The dividers in this one came in the one shown below w/ the shelf and larger drawer, but they made more sense to me in a shorter drawer. I have flock, glitter, microbeads, Flower Soft, daubers, wax thread, binder rings, adhesive refills, and a couple other things in here.

This drawer holds my Staz-On inkpads, Distress Crackle Paints, Stickles, and Alcohol Inks.

Here are my chalks, pastels, colored pencils, watercolor crayons, and Pearl-Ex/Perfect Pearls.

This is the "Naked" drawer - chipboard and acrylic mostly.

My Spin Art machine (that is over a year old and never used, shame on me!) and Bead Spinner.

Paints.

This is the cube the dividers originally came in. The shelf holds two Xyrons and my Scrapcessories Cricut cart holder. The drawer has misc. tools.

The final 3-drawer cub. A drawer for new purchases that need to be filed away.

A drawer for page protectors.

Black letters. Not really sure where all these came from lol!

That's it for the Jetmax cubes. Next post will be my stamp storage. Thanks for looking!
Jenn

No comments: