Friday, May 23, 2008

20 Scrapping Things About Me

I saw these questions on Lori's blog, and figured I'd answer them since they are actually about scrapping. If you answer them too, please comment and link to your blog so I can see how you scrap!
1.) Scrap standing up or sitting down? Sitting down, unless I'm trying to line something up and need to see the whole page from above.
2.) Scrap with Music on or off? Usually off, but sometimes I'll have my ipod playing
3.) Scrap with a movie going? No
4.) What do you drink while scrapping? sweet tea!
5.) Favorite scrapbook paper brand? Club Scrap, Best Creations (although I'm not sure I could ever actually use any BC papers lol), and the DCWV stacks.
6.) How long have you scrapbooked? almost 7 years
7.) Favorite brand of scissors? EK Honey Bees - they are teflon-coated and have a sharp tip, awesome!
8.) Do you stop scrapping when hubby gets home from work? Dh is home before me, but generally I don't stop scrapping for him unless I want him to take me to dinner lol
9.) Favorite tool? Basic Grey's Precision File Set
10.) Tool most used? Tonic guillotine trimmer
11.) Do you print your own pictures? sometimes
12.) Favorite Scrapbooking Magazine? Simple Scrapbooks
13.) How many sheets of pink cardstock do you own? I purged a ton of cardstock recently. But I still have about an inch of 12x12 and over an inch of 8x11.
14.) Do you buy your printed paper in 1's 2's or 3's? yes lol. I used to only buy in 2s, but now I'll often only buy 1 of each style.
15.) When's the last time you got rid or supplies that you don't use? my scraproom has a revolving door with things I buy and then get rid of!
16.) What was the last thing you scrapped? My trip to Ikea! Not overly happy with the layout, but it's done!
17.) Are you a messy scrapper? No, I clean up after each layout!
18.) Do you own a personal die cutter? If you do what brand? Yes, CraftRobo and Cuttlebug. No comments from the peanut gallery.
19.) Brads or eyelets which would you rather use? brads
20.) What 1 item are you most addicted to? ribbon

2 comments:

Christy said...

I did this Jenn. Not sure how to post a link to my site on yours.So here it is.
http://christyrichard.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

I answered! Here's mine: Amy's answers.