Monday, May 26, 2008

In the mood for change...

I changed the layout of my blog, what do you think? I think the green is calmer than the pink.

I had a productive weekend in my scraproom, updated my stamp catalog (book of images of all my stamps) and went through all my quotes/words that needed to be filed. I also did tons of laundry, helped Rob flip the mattress, and COOKED!

Yes, I, Jenn, actually made dinner on Sunday night, and it even involved 2 pots and one toaster oven at the same time. And I had to saute, without even knowing what that means! It turned out yummy, although I can't entirely take the credit - it was linguini and clam sauce from Dinner Done.

Malley, our bigger/older dog, is limping around today for some reason. When we check her leg, nothing seems wrong and she's not acting like she's in pain. Can dogs sleep wrong like humans can, and wake up limping?
Jenn

No comments: