Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Charming Place

When you need charms, be sure to visit A Charming Place. And if you would be so kind as to click through from this post, and five of you do so, I get a gift certificate from them :)

I have ordered from ACP before and been happy with their charms. SUPER selection and fun to use.

So see, I'm actually using the product that I'm advertising lol. Notice I haven't said a lot about my new pots...
Jenn

PS - I actually have used my new pots that I earned from my Pampered Chef party and LOVE them! :)

3 comments:

Christy said...

TOO TOO cute. LOVEEEE the little froggie's. Thanks for showing this.
I know Haylee will love it. And they have great prices. I clicked thru your blog.

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

I clicked for you!!! Cute charms.

ACharmingPlace said...

Hi there. Thanks for posting a link to A Charming Place. Please send your e-mail address to sales (at) acharmingplace.com so we can send out your GC. Take care. Hayley.