Friday, September 19, 2008

I made jewelry!

Thanks to Barb T. who told me I needed to do something with all the beads I bought at Glass Onion Studios in Wisconsin on Sunday, I made several things!

Here is a brown and white and green bracelet to match all the green tops I own.

A pair of earrings that are way cooler in real life than they look here. They are purply/black/blue.

A coppery/orangy/brownish sparkly bracelet to wear with all my orange and brown. The excess beads will eventually be earrings once I buy gold earring hooks and head pins.

I made another bracelet/earrings set but can't post because the recipient might see them!
TFL,
Jenn

3 comments:

Jill said...

PURPLY???!!!!!!! LOL!

Hetty said...

Didn't we have a great time picking the beads?!! What lovely things you made!!

Christy said...

Love them all Jenn.