Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scrapbook Treasure Hunt 2008 Mini Book

The Scrapbook Treasure Hunt 2008 Mini Book was easy to do, since I used mostly the make-and-takes from each store.

We got a 6x6 SEI Preservation album in our totebags, and I covered it with the custom paper we got and the QK pirate ship diecut. I will add ribbon to the spine later, and need to ModPodge the cover for protection.

I used the make-and-take from The Happy Scrapper for the title page, adding stickers for the Hunt title and the date.

Journaling. Pirate ship is a transparancy.

Pics from a couple of the stores' displays.
Receipts and business cards were tucked into pockets on the Ruban Rouge make-and-take layout.

The next few pages are make-and-takes, featuring pics of me and either Jill or Becky posing in the stores' photo ops.












Several of the stores' displays on the make-and-take (altered lol) from Scrapbooking With Love.
A 2x2 pic of each stores' sign, in the order we hit them. Thanks to Teri for the caption idea: "Pillaged and Plundered and Took Me Loot Home". It's perfect!

The next several pages feature the tags we got from each store. I used a lot of Rusty Pickle's Pirate Princess line in this book.




Flyer about the hunt. It was on a totally non-matching bright red and didn't copy too well, but you get the idea.

Success! Pic of me with my completed Passport at Violette's. Diecut is Cuttlebug Kids. Like the pink bandana?Anyone want to join me next year?
Jenn

3 comments:

Christy said...

It looks great Jenn. Wonderful job. Keep posting those albums.

Kimberly said...

Awesome album Jenn :) Looks like you had a lot of fun :)

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

Busy beaver all right! Awesome album, I love it :) How did you do your banner on your blog page???