Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scrapbook Treasure Hunt 2007 Mini Book

I've been a busy beaver this week! I did three mini books! The first is the Tampa Bay Scrapbook Treasure Hunt 2007 book:

Front cover decorated using custom papers and stickers made just for the event. I'll be adding ribbons to the spine later.


Inside front cover has a few of the custom stickers. I used an SEI preservation album, 8.5x5.5.


Ad for the Treasure Hunt along with the tag for our beads that we were given in our totebags.


My journaling about the Hunt, including a list of stores I hit in order. The word stickers are part of the custom event stickers I bought.


Scrap Happy's page. Each page has a pic or two, the tag we got at the store if we got one, a business card or other ID, and the amount I spent at that store.


Scrapbooking in Paradise got two pages.


Left page is Wilde-Ideas and right page is Paper Memories. Coins are from Gasparilla beads I caught.


Left side is The Paper Playhouse. Right side is The Scrapbook Shoppe, which I really need to get a picture of!


Left page is Scraporium and right page is Scrapbooking With Love.


Left page is Scraptopia and right page is Ruban Rouge.


Two pages for Violette's. Bottle cap is from a beer probably. The blue paper is from water bottles the store gave out!

Left page is The Happy Scrapper, and was done using their adorable make-and-take. Right page is K2 and has those Gasparilla coin beads again.

Whim-So-Doodle needed two pages also. It was where we started the hunt.

Final page showing our completed Passports at K2! On inside of back cover, I attached more info on the Hunt and a photo copy of my Passport. Underneath are more of the custom stickers.

Thanks for looking!
Jenn

2 comments:

Christy said...

LOVE IT!! Why is it I always do for others and not myself. I need help Jenn. LOL.
Great job.

Kimberly said...

This ones great too :o)