Sunday, November 1, 2009

Concert

Rob and I went to the Night Ranger/REO Speedwagon/Styx concert on Friday night. We had gotten $15 reserved seats w/ no service charges, which made the concert even better :)

I didn't recognize too many of Night Ranger's songs, but Rob did. And he sang them to me. Badly.

REO Speedwagon was good. LOVE the singer's voice. Rob's voice? Not so much.

During their set this guy got up and started dancing in the aisles. Not really sure what he was supposed to be or WHY.

I recognized a lot more Styx songs than I thought I did - just didn't realize it was them! My throat hurt from singing along (badly lol). Rob continued to sing. Badly. He was quite the annoying individual all night lol. He stopped when I threatened him with having to spend the whole day with me on Saturday if he didn't quit ;)

To end the concert, both REO and Styx came out and sang a song together.

Great concert and good weather, so it was a nice evening!
Jenn

No comments: