Monday, November 9, 2009

iPhone App - DoodleBuddy

I have had an iPod Touch since last fall, but finally succumbed to the pressure, joining the millions who have an iPhone. I got the 3GS a month ago and {heart} it.

I'll be posting about some of my favorite apps and features periodically. If you have either the Touch or iPhone, I'd suggest taking a look at the online guide at Apple - it's full of great tips. Also, Apple stores offer free classes on how to use your new toy. I took one today and wish I had taken it when I first got the phone!

An App I just got that's a lot of fun for all ages is Doodle Buddy. It's free in the App Store. Here's what I made with it within just a few minutes of downloading. Sorry the first two are sideways!





Happy Doodling!
Jenn

I downloaded this App for free (normal cost), and did not receive any compensation. Opinions are my own.

No comments: