Sunday, November 1, 2009

Simply Inspired Event - Classes and Goodies

I just showed you the project from Jenni Bowlin's class, now here are some more.

Charm bracelet and Necklace using Tim Holtz products and Graphic 45 papers, taught by Teri Davis who is on the DT of the store who sponsored the event, Simply Scrappin'.

Debby Schuh taught us some cool things using a composition book - I had never thought about cutting the front cover to use it as a frame! The second pic is the flap we made for the back cover. The subject of the class was "What's in Your Bucket", and the idea is to keep a journal about things you are good at - i.e. things you have in your bucket. I most likely won't use it for that, but haven't determined what I'll use it for yet.

Here's everything that was passed out over the weekend to everyone.

These are almost all my prizes - Jill and I each gave up one since we kept winning! The Halloween stuff is a project that was selling for $25, although there are only a few sheets of paper, a pack of stickers, and some ribbon. (Glad I didn't pay for it!)

These next two are from one of Margie Romney-Aslet's classes, "Flower Frenzy". Totally not my style! The first I pretty much followed, the second is a hybrid of both the other two layouts and still isn't my style, but at least I might have a chance of using it ;)

The next two are the left and right pages of Layle Koncar's layout class. Love this!

Here are some of the make-and-takes from the Sample Frenzy night - love them all! The first was supposed to be on polka-dotted paper, but I couldn't do it. Might move it over to a solid since this background is so busy.
This one will have a pic of me and Jill - notice the title says "Whoo let them loose?" lol.
Ornament with chandelier crystal and tag inside, and a plastic ring with a crown paper glued inside!
Cards.

Here are all the teachers except Teri: Jenni Bowlin, Rebecca Cross (owner of Pink Paislee), Margie Romney-Aslet, Debby Schuh, Layle Koncar, and Elizabeth Achvin who put on the event.

Still have 3 more class projects to show - gotta finish them first :)
Jenn

No comments: