Monday, August 24, 2009

Bead Storage

Finally got my beads organized!

I put each color into a plastic sandwich-sized container. Some I grouped by type into smaller jars or baggies, and then those went into the sandwich container. I have plenty of room for even full bags of beads, plus it's easy to look through what I have.

Metal items (other than the basic findings) are in a container I got at Joann's (the jars in the sandwich boxes are also from this type of container).

Findings are mixed in the divided box from a company whose name I cannot remember since I pulled off the label - Jill help! The owner is super-nice and makes some great products though lol!

Wire is in another sandwich container, and tools will be in a plastic Art-Bin box w/ a handle as soon as I get to Joann's to buy one!
Jenn

No comments: