Monday, August 24, 2009

Jewelry Organization

With all these bracelets I've made and plan to make, I needed a better way to organize my jewelry. Here are my solutions.

Necklaces are hung on the wall using a rack from The Container Store. It's supposed to be for scarves, belts, and ties. This way I can see all my necklaces easily, and they don't get tangled (Suz - yours is displayed on another hook so I can enjoy it :)

The pink bowls and holder are from Pampered Chef; they are the breast cancer ones from last year. They hold all multi-colored bracelets.

All other bracelets are on the mug tree (Target) with one arm per color.

The white drawer unit came from The Container Store. Each drawer has a divider and a couple colors in it. I've put earrings, charms/pendants, rings, etc. in there, all sorted by color.

The cute little bathtub came from Bath & Body Works a few years ago as part of a Christmas gift basket - so cute! I keep the next day's jewelry in there so it's easy to grab and put on.

Above everything on the wall will be one of my CHA projects that doesn't match anything in my house!
You just knew my scrap room organization had to spill into the rest of the house, didn't you? ;)
Jenn

No comments: