Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More ProvoCraft CHA Make-and-Takes

This is from the ProvoCraft booth. We used the Yudu screenprinting machine to make the main image, etched in the bottom left corner (hard to see), applied vinyl HOPE, and did the corners using the Cuttlebug. We inked up the embossing folder(!) itself with a similar shade of brown, stuck the paper in, and ran it through the machine - so cool! Gotta figure out where to hang this - doesn't match anything in my house lol!
Here's a close up of the corner - you can see a bit of the etching on the blue (glass needs to be cleaned lol).
Here is another ProvoCraft make-and-take that we didn't get to do there because it passed 5:00 (show end - they turn out the overhead lights at 5!!) and there were two painfully slow women in front of us. So the nice people gave them to those of us who endured the torture once the show ended. Not sure if I'll end up doing it or not - I have an altered recipe box already, and goodness knows I sure don't cook enough to have one just for Summer lol! (Ok, and there are too many dots on it, that's another reason. But not the ONLY reason! I swear!)
I have one more PC make-and-take to finish, hopefully in the next day or so, then I'll post it. I also have to take a pic of all the goodies we got from a big giant multi-sponsor make-and-take!
Jenn

No comments: