Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to!

I am miserable!

I have that icky cold that's going around that lasts a few weeks.
I have bronchitis.
I've been coughing so bad that my back hurts when I cough, move, or bend over.
I fell on Wed. night, landing on my knees and forearms, so my whole body hurts from that and I can't kneel without it hurting.
I have cramps.
I can't sleep.
My legs are so dry they itch like crazy.
My lips are chapped from breathing through my mouth since my nose is stuffed up.

UGGGGG!

I have been sick since the Tuesday evening before last - so well over a week! During this time, I discovered that while the recycled tissues that are good for the environment work great for daily life, they are in no way made for runny noses. I had to say screw the environment and buy Kleenex with lotion lol!

I hope everyone else who has this crap gets well soon, and no one else catches it!
Jenn

1 comment:

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

Yuck! I hope you feel better real soon!!!!