Saturday, February 21, 2009

Project 365 Week 2

Monday 1/5 - Can't believe I can fill my tank for $22 - and that's with gas prices going up again!
Tuesday 1/6 - not shown, I used a Denny's ad. Went there for lunch and was happy to get biscuits AND pancakes!

Wednesday 1/7 - Madigan - she manages to move so slow when it's time to go to bed, but is such a spazz other times.


Thursday 1/8 - Stamp Club class at Violette's scrap store.

Friday 1/9 -realize on the way to work how happy I am that I don't have to listen to the traffic reports anymore!

Saturday 1/10 - two of my favorite desserts, both at Golden Corral - banana pudding and chocolate-covered bananas. I threatened to take a pic at the buffet itself, but settled for a pic of my plates since Rob was mortified :)
Sunday 1/11 - decided I no longer needed all these scrap mag subscriptions with this big pile of unread issues.

2 comments:

Christy said...

And what are you doing with all those magazines? I missed getting I think Nov., Dec., and January's Creating Keepsakes. Can I have them if you haven't already gotten rid of them. I am a magazine junkie. I never get rid of them. That goes for books too.

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

You are doing great on the 365... I regret now not doing it :( o'well, there is always next year!