Sunday, February 22, 2009

Project 365 Week 4

Monday 1/19 - A wonderful day of medical crap. Read about it here. Pic was the business cards of the medical places I visited.

Tuesday 1/20 - President Obama was inaugurated. Pic was the collage shown here.

Wednesday 1/21 - Lunch w/ Amy, no pic (bad me lol).

Thursday 1/22 - My car had frost on the window this morning! Also, made a wreath at Quickutz Club at Violette's. (Made up for yesterday's lack of pics with two today).


Friday 1/23 - Rob woke me up with the news that we had no water - our pipes had frozen! Of course the water came back on AFTER I had washed my face with microwaved bottled water and put my makeup on! I did get to wet my hair though, thank goodness!


Saturday 1/24 - Spent the day catching up on blog reading.

Sunday 1/25 - Got some stuff done in my scrap room - then proceeded to create even more of a mess!

No comments: