Sunday, February 22, 2009

Project 365 Week 5

Monday 1/26 - I got my hair cut - short! I love it!

My wedding ring has been really bothering me and I haven't been able to take it off for several months. I stopped by Martin's Jewelers, and Mr. Martin cut it off with instructions to stop in each month for the next few months to have my finger sized (I have to massage the indentation often) and then eventually he will repair and resize the ring.

Wednesday 1/28 - Jill and I went to dinner then shopping (of course). We closed down Michael's and each bought a new storage tote that we really don't need but wanted (mine's the one on top).

Thursday 1/29 - Rob turned on the kitchen sink and the handle popped off! Of course this was BEFORE we'd cleaned up from dinner.

Friday 1/30 - I got my pink sweater and leggings for my stuffed dog in the mail - so cute! I had gotten the dog last year but they were out of the outfit I wanted.

Saturday 1/31 - Got a new wreath for the kitchen wall.
Sunday 2/1 - We went to Applebee’s for lunch, then went shopping at JC Penney’s and Bed, Bath, & Beyond. I bought dryer balls – rubber balls that you use in place of fabric softener. The dogs thought the balls were for them! So I gave them tennis balls to play with instead. Malley mutilated hers AND Madigan’s by the end of the day, and Madigan enjoyed tossing hers up and catching it.


No comments: