Sunday, February 22, 2009

Project 365 Week 7

I decided to use the decorate sheets that were in the downloads for the project rather than trying to figure out what to take pics of!

Monday, 2/9 - Dinner at Carraba’s to celebrate Cheryl's birthday. She showed me all the stuff she got at CHA, a big craft trade show. A box full!

Tuesday 2/10 - I got a flat tire. AAA changed it, then I took it in to be plugged. The donut tire looks ridiculous! The guys at Pep Boys didn’t charge me to repair it, which was really nice!

Wednesday 2/11 - I am sick. With a really bad cold. I skipped work. (No pic)

Thursday 2/12 -
Still sick. Spent most of the day in bed – I love my bed because it’s so comfy, but I’d much rather be up doing things!

Friday 2/13 - Still sick and worse, so I went to the doctor. She said I had a bad cold. But she did give me inhalers and an Rx for antibiotics in case it turns into bronchitis.

Saturday 2/14 - Still sick. Valentine’s Day. Rob was so sweet, he bought me a purple flowering plant and a card. He said we’d go to dinner when I feel better.

Sunday 2/15 - Still sick. Shown is a pic of my typical view these days – reading on my iPod Touch, Madigan curled up with me, and the TV on when Rob’s home.

No comments: