Sunday, February 22, 2009

Project 365 Week 6

Monday 2/2 - Rob and I cooked dinner together – spaghetti with meat sauce, bread with olive oil and spices to dip it in, and wine.
Tuesday 2/3 -
2/3 – I don’t understand why Rob refuses to put his laundry away!
Wednesday 2/4 -
I actually did some paper-crafting! I finished up a mini book with Christmas pics.Thursday 2/5 - Jill and I had dinner at Fred’s, then met Cheryl at Violette’s for stamp club. We made two cards.
Friday 2/6 -
Rob took me to work after I dropped off my car for an oil change since he was off today. Mae and I went to Estella’s for lunch. Rob picked me up to get my car, then we went to Ale House for dinner. He got his iPod Touch, and we both spent the evening relaxing while downloading apps for it.Saturday 2/7 - It was a gorgeous day, so we went to the State Fair. Our favorite thing was a demo of old woodworking tools in Cracker County. Along with the deep-fried Oreos!
Sunday 2/8 -
A nothing day – we hurt from walking so much yesterday! Finally did something else crafty though – put pics in my dog canvas book I made at an expo class!

No comments: