Saturday, February 21, 2009

Project 365

I'm doing a year-long scrap project called Project 365. It's a Becky Higgins kit, but you can do it without the kit (I bought the kit). The idea is to document one year of your every day life, one day or week at a time.

Here's the first week, 12/29-1/4 (I'm doing Monday-Sunday for my weeks).

Monday 12/29 - got several rebate checks in the mail that I was waiting on. I'm a sucker for free-after-rebate stuff, and I have pretty good success with getting the rebates back.

Tuesday 12/30 - Leftover lasagna - my family's version. I don't like ricotta, so this is perfect for me! It has mozzarella and Velveeta and Parmesan and sometimes provolone.

Wednesday, Dec. 31 - Rob brought home crab legs for dinner, and made a cheese fondue for dipping bread into. Weird combo but it was all very yummy!

Thursday, 1/1 - We went to see Marley and Me and I BAWLED. The ending was horribly sad! We went to TBBC for dinner after then I went home and hugged my girls.
Friday 1/2 - had a headache so spent the evening in my chair (one of my favorite places!)
Saturday 1/3 - Spent the day undecorating - looks so bare now!

Sunday 1/4 - couldn't put this lamp away, it's so cute! Plus it's Wintery, not just for Christmas.

No comments: