Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Card Share - My First Bella!

I made this card for my coworker's birthday - she loves to shop even more than I do, if you can believe it! I'm not thrilled with my watercoloring work, but oh well, I still think it turned out cute!

Edit - some have asked about the other stamps - they are a "Fractured Funnies" set from Hambo. I just stamped the "SALE" one over and over for the background, and popped the Bellas and then double-popped the "Now that I have your attention...". BTW, the recipient loved the card :)

TFL,
Jenn

4 comments:

Christy said...

LOVE the card Jenn. Teacher I work
with, would LOVE it. She loves to
shop too. CUTE.

Monica said...

Jenn.. your card is adorable!! I love it!!!

Kimberly said...

This card is so cute!!! How'd you do the background? :o)

Hetty said...

Lovely card, Jenn!!
Once in a while we all shop, so this is a great one to keep in my inspiration album!!