Friday, June 20, 2008

Not a Good Night

I get my staples out at 10:15 this morning, woohoo!

But until then, I'm not having a good night at all. The swelling has gone down, so the staples are loose and as I heal, my incision site is very tight and itchy. I can't get comfortable at all, no matter how I lay. So I haven't really slept yet.

Add to that the fact that I'm totally worn out. I had a really fun day with my friend Jill. Usually I'm the one who wears her out - but the tables are turned and this time she was still ready to go and I was ready to drop! We hit 5 stores and 2 restaurants in the course of the day. I had the most fun probably at Brookstone, where we got some fun gadgets! I bought a few things for Rob and couldn't even stand to save them for a holiday, had to give them to him lol. I think he appreciated the "Jenn-free" day - on Wednesday he asked, "Isn't it Jill's turn to take you?" LOL. Poor guy ;)

Jenn

No comments: