Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Office Supply "Candy"!

Rob took me out for the first time since coming home from surgery. We went to Bennigan's for lunch (can't beat their $4.99 cash crunch lunch!). Then he took me to Staples.

Staples has a new feature called "Mix It Up". It's like bulk candy, but better - bulk office supplies with no calories! For $5.99 for a small or $9.99 for a large bucket, you can mix and match a selection of Staples-brand office supplies including binder clips, paper clips, and thumbtacks.
The containers are divided and the lid fits tight, so you lose a lot of space. Still, I was able to get some really cool patterned binder clips, a lot of metallic paper clips, a couple 8-packs of thumbtacks (they are a little larger than normal, good for hanging things on), and some fun shaped paper clips - guitars, treble clefs, footprints, hearts, and stars. They also had several types of handprints, but I opted against those. I spent a lot of time playing with everything, so that was worth part of the cost right there lol! The pic below shows just a few of the goodies I shoved into my container.


I can't wait to see what else they add to the selection. It would be great to split with up to 3 more people, since the buckets are divided into 4 sections. Although then you'd fight over the bucket lol. Happy shopping!

Jenn

No comments: