Friday, June 13, 2008

Pics from hospital

Here are some pics:
After surgery, drain poking out and I look like I have a giant maxi pad on my neck lol. Notice I have my own jammies on though! :)

The room was much cheerier than it looks here. I was alone for the most part, except the first few hours. I was glad to have a private room! (See the stuffed doggie on my bed lol?)

My first wheelchair ride and going home!! The guy in the hallway is a teen volunteer, very nice kid. You can see part of my incision, the bandage was ripped off (ouch) and only replaced where the drain was.

I'll post a pic of the incision later - gross but kinda cool at the same time lol. Battle scars!

Jenn

1 comment:

Christy said...

HOLY COW. That is a big incision. I cannot believe you have staples in your neck. Man o Man. So glad everything turned out good. No cancer. WOOHOO. Thanks for showing the pics. Too cool you took them.