Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ready as I'll ever be

I've done laundry, packed my bag, eaten a piece of strawberry pie and drank a glass of sweet tea, put fresh sheets on the bed, and taken all my jewelry off (except my wedding ring, which I need to work on - it won't come off!). I'm as ready as I can be for my surgery tomorrow. Oh yeah, I remembered to set the alarm. Did you know alarm clocks can be set as early as 4:30am?!? Who knew?

I took a pic of my neck as it is now - it'll never be the same again. (I was in front of the mirror with the lens facing my neck, and could see the screen in the mirror, cool, huh lol?)


I'll blog again this weekend once I'm home and feeling up to it. Wish me luck!
Jenn

2 comments:

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

i will be thinking healing thoughts!

Priya said...

Hi Jenn! Saw a few messages on SBF and found your blog. You're in my thoughts this weekend!

**hugs**

Priya